Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Not Pessach Camp

With the completion of English Camp yesterday, Raphaela stayed home today with our favorite baby sitter, while I worked.  Without any coaching, Raphaela told me this morning, "Mommy, don't worry, I won't bother you or interrupt you while you work."

I told her that if during the day she felt the need for a hug and kiss, she was welcome to come into the clinic office, located within our apartment.

And actually Raphaela behaved well overall and enjoyed the time of one-on-one attention from our sitter, quite different than having 34 children in her class with three staff people.  Bike riding, picnic in the park, unlimited book reading,  art projects, what could be better?  But as my working day dragged on, her visits became more frequent and her nakedness more advanced.  By the time I finished the day, she wore her birthday suit, and nothing else.

No comments: