Friday, March 21, 2014

Jerusalem Marathon 2014

I made the run in two minutes under my projected time, my knees behaved very well all the way  through, and I am loaded up now with adrenaline.  My sports bra performed fantastically, and the weather was ideal. I finished squarely in the middle of the group, though there were some young children and grandparents who outran me.

Technically I ran the 5K, but with all the walking back and forth from my house to the start line and then back home again, and then to pick up Raphaela from her play date, it may as well have been 10K.  Next year I will either run the 10K myself, or I have been thinking about training for the next year with Raphaela for the 5K, so we can run together.

Happy Friday from the Jerusalem Marathon and Shabbat Shalom!

1 comment:

Rachel Selby said...

Kol Hakavod! It was a wonderful morning for everyone in Jerusalem. Shabbat Shalom.