Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Mazal Tov Jesse and Mark!

Last night I attended the wedding of a friend, a woman who married "older" IE in her mid 30's.  Those of us in the age range of 35-45 represented the youngsters in the hall, and there were several tables of  us:  men and women, married and single, with and without children.  More importantly, we could all reference the same movies and television shows while simultaneously talking about more 'mature' topics, like family life.  We are that generation of children who grew up in the 1970's, and we quickly found common ground.

Turns out our generation turned out pretty cool and accomplished, and I must say, that is the most fun I have had at a wedding in a very long time.  Inconceivable!

Only downside?  Of course we were seated next to the band, so I came home with a splitting headache that follows me even this morning.

No comments: