Friday, March 22, 2013

Prelude to Pessach III

Yesterday my cleaning person and I scrubbed and dusted,  my house was sparkling for Pessach and it made me happy.

This morning the stunning weather prompted me to open all the windows and hang my laundry on the line.

Some time this morning while I was out on errands, the Sharav, the 11th plague rolled into Jerusalem.  The winds were so strong that they grounded President Obama's helicopter and delayed his return flight to the United States.

The whirlwind of sand turned my pristine home into the beach; every time I breathe I feel like I am chewing sand.  At least it prepares me for eating matza on Monday night at the seder.

And if it does rain within the next two days, it will rain mud on the car that I washed yesterday.

Who says that G-d doesn't have a sense of humor?

No comments: