Monday, July 18, 2011

Raphaela's Pre-Op I

Monday:  Worked like a dog to take in extra patients, since I will have a period of time after the surgery when my clinic hours will be limited.  Strange playdate where the kids were great with each other, but the event itself did not impress the parents or the children.  Blew up at the person who said, "You really need to move from that apartment, what are you doing about it?" (DUH!)

Tuesday:  I have taken an inordinate amount of pictures of Raphaela today.  I got teary at the thought that this would be her last day of Gan before the surgery.  I got teary at the thought that tonight is her last swim lesson, before the surgery.  I am making hysterical lists to keep my mind off the fact that tomorrow we go to Hadassah for pre-op consultations.  What the hell is wrong with me?

1 comment:

Rachel Selby said...

Nothing wrong with you - you are a mother. Good luck for tomorrow and for the op!