Sunday, March 6, 2011

Mom's Night Out

Last night, for the first time since Raphaela's birth, I wore a real bra.  (My apologies to the male readers of the blog...)  I got dressed up in a slinky red dress and heels, put on a bra that does not have easy-access flaps, and attended the celebration in honor of my friends' wedding.  I drank wine and ate red meat after ten pm, and in the last 24 hours I might have gotten five hours of sleep;  interrupted of course by Harry wanting to eat or go outside.

Tonight Raphaela and I are getting together with friends we have not seen for too long.

Tomorrow night I am visiting Sweden by proxy ie I will be shopping with a friend at IKEA. (IKEA and Cosco are the two places outside religious institutions that I call The Shrine.)

Thursday afternoon Raphaela and I also have plans.

I don't think I've seen this much action in over two years.

No comments: