Monday, October 5, 2009

My Angel Has Arrived

With thanks to G-d and the Greater Universe, my daughter was born at Hadassah Ein Kerem Hospital in Jerusalem on Friday 10/2/09, after less than 12 hours of labour overall, and no epidural. (Not my choice!)

Named in shul in Newton Center, Massachusetts by my father today, she will be call and counted among the people of Israel and the planet as Raphaela Rivka Danzig Leeder.

More details on the birth and this miracle child when I return from the Baby Hotel, where Raphaela and I are relaxing and getting to know each other for a few days before we return to reality.

8 comments:

David Staum said...

מזל טוב!

koshergourmetmart said...

mazal tov. see it all worked out. your parents are arriving after the baby is born and all is well. enjoy!

NotaGeek! said...

Mazel Tov... You should have lots of joy and nachas from her...

SuperRaizy said...

Congratulations!
So happy for you!

Abandoning Eden said...

congratulations!! I can't wait to see pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Mazal tov! You are at the beginning of an amazing relationship!

s(b.) said...

mazal tov!

OneTiredEma said...

mazal tov!