Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Weight Gain, Finally

A much more pleasant gynecologist visit today, now that the period of questioning and crisis has passed. Turns out I have gained one whole kilo in the past three weeks, and it is all baby. Trust me on the all baby part; it is only in the last two weeks that I feel the pressure in my pelvis and find it difficult to stay in one position for more than two minutes, before I must contort myself.

As someone who does not normally have complaints about my physical state, I find the word "Oy" coming out of my mouth much more often, due to the discomfort. I sometimes feel like an old lady, and then I remember that if I am feeling this way, it means the baby is growing, and that is the most important thing to remember, and to rejoice.

I technically have another standard check up with my doctor in three weeks, and who know, it could be my last before the birth...

No comments: